Wednesday 15 December 2010

Where's Wally? The Ultimate Travel Collection

I don't usually read books but this isn't really a book either!! lol It's a children's book and it hasn't got much text on it!! It's more or less puzzle game book. All you have to do is took look out for red and white striped guy called Wally. In US his name is different and called "Waldo" instead. Don't know why. I always wanted this book and finally I got it!! I found it in Yokohama, Japan's Village Vanguard shop and looked everywhere for this copy but couldn't find it but since it was written and drawn by British author Martin Handford it is easier to purchase it here in London. More you turn the page it's going to be difficult and I enjoy searching all these strange characters and objects. Also it's smaller compare to normal sized book so easy to carry. Smart!! Get it if you are interested. Great and well detailed art work!!

No comments: