Tuesday 21 December 2010

Seven Hours...

It's still quite chilly here in London... I'm having really stressful time (Around mid November to now) and always, every seconds is very frustrating... Anyways I found this band while I was reading ICON reviews on heavyharmonies and I immediately checked their music and I thought wow, bloody good for an Americans. I thought Americans can't really do this kind of sophisticated and sensitive rock/metal music. Usually most their 80's stuff is really upbeat and simple and not too technical rock/metal music and boring but this is one of rare gem from USA!! They've got this neo classical influence from Europe and vocalist has good rock voice. This band only released 2 albums in 86 and 89. 1st self titled album is more simple traditional metal and similar to Pretty Maids. 2nd album is little bit commercial with promo video it's called "Time Will Tell". Shame they disappeared so quickly. Short lived...

Apparently they are active again so if you are interested check FIFTH ANGEL!!

No comments: