Sunday 5 December 2010

AVGN

What's AVGN? What does it stands for? It means Angry Video Game Nerd! I've been watching him on YouTube for last couple of years but this guy is genius! I think he's great because he reviews many shitty games from various consoles and his reviews are pretty fair from my point of view. He's commentary style is rather offensive but he's doing it on purpose and that makes his reviews rather more exaggerated style. I would say his reviews are very good and spot on really. It became so popular AVGN has created many imitators such as Happy Video Game Nerd, Irate Gamer and JewWario. Happy Video Game Nerd are good and Irate Gamer is bad. Because he's a blatant rip off of AVGN. JewWario is more or less tells and teaches how to play retro Japanese Games for foreign audiences. He kinda gives instructions really. Nowadays AVGN doesn't do much game reviews due to his biography movie project. So I am excited about that. But I do miss his regular game reviews. He only makes 1 video game review per month!! Before it was like 1 video games review every 2 weeks. I wish James Rolfe and Mike Matei well and hope they will produce more great videos.

If you are interested check Cinemassacre

p.s. I actually wrote this blog back in 2nd of October 2010 but never get to finish it until now! lol

No comments: