Wednesday 15 December 2010

Over the Wall

I'm going to do quick thrash metal double bill... First... Testament!!

Dunno too much about them but all I can say is very good crunchy technical thrash metal with good rough vocal. This band has famous singer called Chuck Billy. He's easy to identify because of his large stature. Big fat mean looking native American dude. He looks like wrestler from telly. He's got good vocal. I think his presence in this band is big. Also they've got relatively well known guitarist called Alex Skolnick. He used to be in Savatage as well. I think he was also a big part in this band's creativity. I haven't listened to this band's music properly but I would like to listen more and get into it. I would recommend their debut and latest "The Formation Of Damnation". 


No comments: