Wednesday 15 December 2010

No Stranger to Danger

Okay and here's the 2nd Thrash Metal review!! It's Lääz Rockit!! I heard some of their stuff on "Leatherface" Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 soundtrack and most recent album "Left for Dead". I quite liked their music so I decided to check older materials. I'd say from "Know Your Enemy", "Annihilation Principle" and "Nothing$ $acred" is great. Probably their peak in career. On these albums this mascot character appears on it. Chip Hazard look alike from Small Soldiers movie!! Maybe Chip Hazard was copied/inspired from Lääz Rockit album sleeves?! Who knows. They always had this war theme songs. I'd say this band has little melodic edge. Not melodic as Megadeth but can be little bit thrashy rock 'n roll. In my opinion they are better than well known bands like Slayer but most metal fan would probably disagree but I'm entitled to my opinion!! lol I'd say "Nothing$ $acred" is the best album. Also they had secret album just in Japan. They changed their name to GACK and released "Fix". Good 90's thrash metal. Listen to the blood splashing "Leatherface"!!

No comments: