Sunday 5 December 2010

Mighty Morphin' POWER RANGERS

I recently did the SNES game review and this is the 2nd one. I completed playing 2 games and there's 3 Power Rangers SNES games but I played 2 of 'em. Power Rangers are Japanese TOEI's "SENTAI SERIES" franchise and it's been shown all over the world since the mid 90's. Basically man in a costume and do actions and cheap Godzilla like B or C miniature building sets and enormous robots and monsters etc.
















Anyways let's get back to the main review. The game is very good, it says it was made by Bandai but it was actually developed by Natsume same as The Ninja Warriors Again. Graphics are good and smooth control. What I really liked was that the first Power Rangers games were simple platform fights and latter part of the game was Street Fighter 2 style fighting game. I don't remember much about the MOVIE EDITION game but I think it didn't feature any Street Fighter 2 style fight games. But all in all good game.

There is FIGHTING EDITION but I decided to give it a miss. Not really my cup of tea but graphics were good.

No comments: