Wednesday 8 September 2010

My mac history...

I've been using apple mac computer for quite a while now. I don't really use them fully like some expert does but I think I am alright for using certain applications. My mother bought a Apple performa desktop first back in 95 or 96 I think. I was like age of 16 or 17 at that time. It was for family use to make some attractive documents etc. Then we had the slow dial-up internet connect with motorola modem. I remember using internet for the first time and after a month or so I got caught for over using it. You know young lad would use internet for viewing dirty stuff. I was caught because of the bill. Then couple of years later my mum bought a new iMac. It was like round television box or something like that. It looked more like modern interior. Then I left UK and my father bought me a iBook G4. I think iBook G4 was rather crap and couple of years later I'm using this MacBook Black 250G. I'm really happy with current MacBook because it has lot of memories, built-in webcam etc. I payed half for my wife's current new iMac. Mac is great but expensive...










No comments: