Thursday 9 September 2010

Last saturday

I forgot to write/type about event held in Yoyogi Park last Saturday. It was a 5th annual Brazilian Day event. I went there with my wife and soon after my friend joined. We drunk Acai juice, Caipirinha and ate beef known as Churrasco and some sausages as well. It was very hot and we saw some famous Brazilian celebrities and musicians. We saw a group called Kid Abelha. Not really my cup of tea but it was alright.

Last night I run 5.1km distance and time was 28:35:76. This is my excuse but I think I could run little faster if my stomach was in better condition. My best was like something like around 27 minutes.

So I'm running 1km within space of 5 minutes +. It's not great but it's not bad either!

Wednesday there was heavy rain in Japan with typhoon arriving and caused some flood and landslides but it didn't effect Tokyo. It was tad cold but today is pretty hot again. It was nice to have rain for a change.

That's it.

No comments: