Friday 3 September 2010

Launch of new umbro England home kit 2010

I think umbro (nike) and FA decided to release this new kit because of disaster in last word cup this summer. Just to forget the bad memories and it's a new start. I think it's good because all the countries release new kit just before the major tournament. Also I personally hated the previous all WHITE kit. Because of the colour of the shorts. England aka Three Lions always had a white shirt, navy shorts and white socks. So we should keep the tradition. I hear some idiots are saying that St. George's Cross is white and red so should be white and red but the AWAY kit always had that red shirt, white shorts and red socks so I don't want bloody red in it. FFS.

I personally want adidas to supply England kit because I just don't like nike being american and when I was younger no one was wearing nike. Nike started to become big around mid-late 90's. Before always umbro and nike, sometime Kappa, Puma or Reebok etc.

Anyways I personally wouldn't buy this retro classic style kit and not so much difference to previous home kit. I'd prefer modern style kit...

Hope England will beat Bulgaria tonight!! COME ON!!

No comments: