Monday 30 August 2010

I'll stop writing about Club Football... Sunday...

It's nearly end of August and tomorrow will be my 5th anniversary since my return to Japan. 31st of August 2005... Yesterday was my rare occasion to go outside (hanging around with my friend/s). I hooked up with my french pal in Shibuya then we walked to Yoyogi Park. Shibuya is a centre of Tokyo and it's a place for where the youth spend their time. I used to go to Shibuya occasionally but I find it rather expensive, little far and not that many places to go. Other places are slightly cheaper I think. Don't know.

Anyways it was good to see my friend and I will see him next Saturday as well. There will be Brazilian Festival in Yoyogi Park this coming weekend.

I actually did wrote about Chelsea's results twice on this blog but I actually don't really care about club football. For me International football is far more important and I want to see THREE LIONS (ENGLAND) play. And I couldn't be bothered typing about it. I feel like a fool and I am not a news reporter! I do like Chelsea a lot but what I want from them is not domestic little titles at home, I want to see them the big ones like UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup. Then I'll be a proud Chelsea fan. It means that they achieved everything they need, all the international club titles. What I don't like about English football is that we tend to deprecate competitions like Olympic football and FIFA Club World Cup like it doesn't mean anything, mickey mouse cup etc. It means a lot. Just because English are crap at it you don't need to deprecate it. Stupid. Let's go back to original subject. I did watch Chelsea's game against Stoke City. It was entertaining 2-0 and plenty of hitting the post and cross bar situations but that's it really. It was actually first game I watched. I didn't watch the first and second league games. I had enough with football after the World Cup and it really was shocking and upsetting to see how crap we were at the World Cup. Devastated.

Anyways seems like this hot climate will continue...





















This guy is an artist from Congo. Met him at Yoyogi Park. Zebra drawn by Biro...

No comments: