Tuesday 8 February 2011

In memory of Gary Moore

I just want to pay my tribute to a great guitarist GARY MOORE... He passed away last sunday in Spain while he was asleep. I love his music and he was a nice bloke. His gig Wild Frontier 1987 tour was my first ever gig and I will never forget it. He was a fantastic guitarist who can express emotion and feelings to guitar and I've never heard anyone sounding like his trademark clean and high tone guitar. Last year we've lost DIO battling with cancer but with Gary he just left us suddenly.

I hope he'll be gigging up there with DIO, Cozy Powell, Randy Rhodes and his best mate the mighty Phil Lynott.

I also want to say good bye to Phil Kennemore who played bass with Y&T... I didn't know he was gone!

I want to say belated Happy New Year!! Chinese one that is... 3rd of February, the year of the Rabbit!!

It's sad but their legacy will stay forever!!

No comments: