Sunday 30 January 2011

Asian Cup 2011

I am half Japanese and not really a fan of Japanese national team (I am half English and born in London so obviously my 1st choice is Three Lions!) but I do follow their results. I didn't see most of their matches but I want to congratulate Japan for winning the Asian Cup in Qatar for the record 4th time. Asian Cup is not most people's cup of tea because of poor football standard but it does matter to people from this parts of the world so don't diss it! lol

I did watch the highlights of semis against South Korea and the final against Australia. Apparently Aussies dominated the shots but Japan took the only chance with stunning volley from Tadanari Lee. It was a beautiful goal and great cross from Yuto Nagatomo on the left. With just that goal scene alone I think they deserve to win.

Well done!!


No comments: