Sunday 13 February 2011

EarthBound

This is a Nintendo release for SNES and in Japan it's known as Mother 2. Mother is the original title for NES release.

I don't know when this game came out and played and completed it while ago so I don't remember much but I will write full from my memory.

All I know is that this is the official nintendo game and it's RPG (Role Playing Game) like Ultima and Wizardry... Or Dragon Warrior (Dragon Quest) or Final Fantasy etc.

The reason I do not play much RPG is that it take too bloody long to play and that's what I don't like about it. Good thing is that story is deep and it's like reading a book. Also it does make you think to progress further in the game and when you are fighting against the enemies there's lot of strategy and depth in these games.

Anyways this mother is more realistic based RPG rather than typical European history or fantasy/folklore story. Like King Arthur Legends etc.

Why it's realistic because the main character uses baseball cap as a helmet, for weapon baseball bat or cricket bat to damage the enemy and use a lid as a shield to defend your self etc. And then when you need some cash withdraw money from cash-machine etc.

More story progress you meet your pals and join your party and then eventually you fight against alien boss. You can also use psychic power to fight or heal your wounds.

Nintendo don't make much crap games and I would recommend this if you want to play RPG.

No comments: