Sunday 21 November 2010

England v France

I hardly watched the game... I was too busy looking for work and attending some interviews etc. I'm getting pressurised due to not getting any work and I need it quickly. I need to get out of my mum and sister's small flat and I got to get some money to the house. I'm going to give another 4 or 5 days or else I have to pick this sales work. Anyways from what I know England lost to France 1-2 at home, The New Wembley and played awful. The usual physical, long ball towards big man like Andy Carroll etc. We just don't have good players and we have best club manager like Capello but no progress and it looks really depressing but the good news is much delayed Burton project will start from next year and should all be complete by 2012. St. Georges Park the first England's National Football Centre. And then we can develop and train the new coaches and players. It's sort of famous French Clairefontaine of English version.

Anyways I've been back for 2 weeks and half and I need to sort everything quickly... I think my wife and son likes London, England a lot. My wife don't like the weather here but apart from that all good really. My son smiles a lot since he moved to London so that's good.




No comments: