Sunday 14 November 2010

Back in UK!!

I took my family to London, England. It's been nightmare but now it's all over but I still have to do many things. Took me about 9 months to sort out marriage, spouse visa, birth and my son's passport. It costed me dearly. I went through very tough time.

It's been 10 days since the arrival but seems like my wife and son is very happy to be with my mum and they like the city of London.

I much prefer being here because Tokyo was extremely crowded, busy, so narrow and everything was so small and no grass field to plays football. Not so much nice environment. Concrete jungle...

Tokyo has great theme parks, safe to be at night and lot's of shops open late at night, very convenient but not for me really.

I learnt to appreciate nice people from Japan and they are precious people. I will miss them. I also enjoyed my job. I lived in Tokyo for 5 years and that's quite longish time.

I met my beautiful wife and had lovely son and gained so much.

Thank you!!




My journey start from here again!!



No comments: